I do most of my cooking in this fabulous 3.7 Air Fryer. Healthier cooking in 30 min or less and with a lot less calories. This air fryer can fry, bake, grill and roast with little to no oil. Meats are juicy, extra flavorful and superb.
The 3.7 size can accommodate 3 medium to large pork chops, 3.4 can accommodate 3 pork chops. You don’t want to overcrowd/overlap the pork chops as they won’t cook evenly. Adjust cooking time for thicker or thinner pork chops. Some brands of Air Fryers will cook slower or faster than others, adjust accordingly. The cook times listed in this recipe is for the 3.7 Air Fryer.
Cuisine: Air Fryer Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 3 servings Calories: 287 KCal
- Three 6 ounce pork chops, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tsps. olive oil, or other preferred oil (coconut, avocado)
- Kosher/Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Organic garlic powder, to taste
- Smoke Organic Paprika, to taste
- Lightly coat the pork chops with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika
- Place in the Air Fryer and cook at 380°F (194°C) for 10-14 minutes flipping the pork chops halfway cooking point.
- Test for desired doneness, and cook a little more if desired. Serve warm
Recipe was cooked in 3.7 quart Air Fryer. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated. Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
Comment below what you think of this recipe after you’ve made it.