Best Air Fryer Salmon and Zucchini
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10-14 minutes
- 1 lb. wild caught salmon
- 1/2 tsp organic smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 2 zucchini’s
- Dairy-free cheese
- Dairy-free butter
- Preheat the air fryer to 280 F/137 C.
- In a small bowl, mix together paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Rub spice mixture over the salmon. Place salmon in air fryer basket skin down and cook for 10-14 minutes (depending on size of air fryer)
- Slice zucchini in 1/4 – 1/2 thick rounds
- In a medium microwavable bowl, fill 2 tbsp water
- Add zucchini in bowl
- Cover bowl in microwave with paper towel or cheesecloth and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place desired amount zucchini on plate, and add a little butter and sprinkle dairy-free cheese
- Serve with salmon and enjoy!