Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- 12 oz. chicken, skinless and boneless (thighs are highly recommended)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup gluten-free panko crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive or coconut oil spray
- Preheat the air fryer at 330 F/165 C.
- Add egg in a bowl and whisk until frothy and season with pepper and salt.
- In a shallow dish, mix together panko and salt.
- Dip chicken into the egg mixture then coat with panko.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil.
- Place coated chicken into the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!