This is a spin on the classic Taco Bowl which is Paleo, Whole 30 and Keto compliant. This is a quick, easy, delicious and gluten-free one-pot meal the whole family will enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 lb. lean ground beef, chicken or turkey
1 large onion, diced
2 large bell peppers, diced
1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (optional)
1 packet paleo taco seasoning
3 cups baby kale, greens mix, red leaf lettuce or other lettuce mix
1 cup rice cooked (optional)
- In large pan, add ground meat, crumble and brown.
- Draif off excess fat.
- Add diced onion and peppers and cook until soft and browned.
- Add tomatoes and stir.
- Mix in taco seasoning, – add in a tbsp. water if needed to mix.
- Keep on stove until taco mix has fully encorporated all ingredients.
- Add salad or greens to a bowl, and spoon taco mixture over the top, mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment below on how you like this simple, tasty recipe.